Tuesday, January 15, 2008 .

  Works of Art 1/15/2008 09:25:00 PM
 
 
<--PREVIOUS  NEXT-->
kim kardashian
megan fox

christina aguilera

Is it just me or do these girls have perfect, flawless makeup everytime?! How do they do it? Who are their make up artists?

I actually saw pictures of these girls without make up and they actually look pretty damn good. That's why it's so important to take care of your natural face. If you have a good, clean canvas to work with.... you can create a masterpiece!

Labels: ,


♥saysay on 1/15/2008 09:25:00 PM
2 comments

2 Comments:

Gosh, they're so gorgeous. Alot of girls think Christina's face is always overdone. She always goes both dramatic eyes and lips. Then she's got that platinum blonde 'do, which I really like. What do you think, Say?

By Blogger Eve Villain, at Wed Jan 16, 02:02:00 AM PST  

I know what you mean. Christina Aguilera is definitely over doing the make up for a normal person. But I don't know if it's the inner transvestite in me that loves her make up... but it's defnitely perfect.. hahaha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 21, 09:14:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment