Tuesday, January 15, 2008 .

  Show Off Your Grillz - Part 2 1/15/2008 02:01:00 PM
<--PREVIOUS  NEXT-->

On the subject of teeth, I would also like to suggest whitening gum. My favorite is Trident White sugarless gum, Cool Colada flavor. It contains sorbitol. According to Trident, chewing two pieces after eating and drinking helps whiten teeth in as little as 4 weeks, strengthens teeth and prevents stains. It freshens your breath too. It does contain a milk derived ingredient for all those that are allergic. I also like that this candy coated gum comes in the pop-out foil wrapper. The ones wrapped in paper get all gooey and sticky and all over your purse. They need to rethink their packaging design for that one.
For how it works, check out Trident's cute little site.

Labels: , , ,


♥Eve Villain on 1/15/2008 02:01:00 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

Great suggestion! I always wondered why you would have a million of those gum packets around your house!! hahaha.. well, they sure are workin for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 15, 02:52:00 PM PST  

Yeah, haha, everytime I go to the store and I see those three packs, I buy it. It's only $1.50 or something crazy.

By Blogger Eve Villain, at Tue Jan 15, 07:08:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment