Tuesday, January 15, 2008 .

  Are they Fake or Real?!!?! 1/15/2008 02:32:00 PM
<--PREVIOUS  NEXT-->
lancome definicils


Lashes that is...
After putting on your foundation, blush, eye -shadow, lipstick... mascara is like the cherry on top! I feel so feminine and pretty with thick, long lashes. Some of us are not blessed like Angelina Jolie or something and need a little help in that department. I don't think you need to spend that much on mascara. You can find really good ones like Maybelline's XXL Volume+Length mascara. It's the 2 step mascara, base coat and mascara coat. Putting on the base coat first, then applying the mascara while the base coat is still wet gives you an amazing effect. Trust!

But I must say... My all time favorite mascara has got to be the LANCOME Definicils. Lancome has many other types of mascaras too. I tried the Lancome Hypnose mascara, but honestly, the original (Definicils) is hands down the best mascara. It doesn't clump like most mascaras do, it really lengthens your lashes, and it even curls them too! They almost look fake :) It runs around $20. It's a little pricey for a freakin mascara.. I know. You should try it out once, and see if you'll mind spending another $20 after it runs out. To me, it's totally worth it!!

P.S. I use the base coat underneath Lancome Definicils mascara too.

Labels: , , , , , ,


♥saysay on 1/15/2008 02:32:00 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Uh yeah, hi, it's me again. So what do you use for a base? I think Neutrogena is pretty good. The one that comes in the black tube. I think that the base coat helps with removal of waterproof mascaras.

By Blogger Eve Villain, at Tue Jan 15, 05:28:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment