Tuesday, January 15, 2008 .

  Fiberwig Mascara 1/15/2008 05:28:00 PM
<--PREVIOUS  NEXT-->
imju fiberwig mascara
While we're on the subject of mascaras, have you tried Imju Fiberwig? Don't get me wrong, I 've LOVEd LOVEd Lancome Definicils since the day Say introduced me to it, but I think this one is pretty cool too. It's good for daytime wear. Okay, I never tried this actual one which is Japan's number one selling mascara. I tried a really good knock off from Taiwan. Winne showed it to me. She said it was really good. I bought it and it was 12 bucks there. That's really expensive for Taiwan and for a knock-off. You can buy the real thing at Sephora.com for $22. Anyway, I never realized it was a knock-off until I saw the Imju version on Sephora. It did work though and didn't clump. It gave me thick soft lashes and was easy to take off.

Labels: , , , , ,


♥Eve Villain on 1/15/2008 05:28:00 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

My sister's friend Misaki is from Japan and she actually uses this mascara.. She said it's really popular in Japan and she loves it.
This is on my list of new mascaras to try!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 15, 08:50:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment