Tuesday, October 14, 2008 .

  Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 10/14/2008 02:12:00 PM

<--PREVIOUS
OK, so here's what happened. I usually get this $3 kohl eyeliner pencil from Rite Aid in black. It goes on fine, but after working all day, my flirty little wings turn into black teardrops. Not a surprise.
Anyway, I went back to restock several times, but it was always out. I've bought other colors, but I need BLACK!!! Then, I saw this item on Sephora.com. I read the reviews and decided to splurge. It's Clinique's Brush-On Cream Liner ($14.50). They offer it in three colors: black honey, deep brown or true black. It comes with a tiny brush and a pot of cream. It's waterproof, long-wearing and opthamologist-tested. In short, I LOVE IT. No smudging unless I choose to! It's easy to put on and stays on. Plus, I can chuck that stupid sharpener that keeps spilling crap all over my makeup bag.
I do, however, humbly make a suggestion to the powers that be at Clinique. Why not make it into a little compact with a little mirror and a little compartment for the brush? I guess the point is that you don't need to take it with you because that one application lasts all day. Well, I'd still like to bring it in my purse, just in case.

Labels: , , ,


♥Eve Villain on 10/14/2008 02:12:00 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

mm! nice review, eve! I think I'm going to try it out - I'm due for a new eyeliner soon... thanks for the tip!

ps - maybe you can post a photo of one of you wearing it? like: with vs without? thought that would be a nice touch... :D

By Blogger jujubug, at Sun Nov 02, 03:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment