Friday, March 28, 2008 .

  We're Baaaack... 3/28/2008 05:22:00 PM
OK so we haven't posted anything new in a while. Here are our excuses. I redid the layout and Say started her cosmetology classes. That's right, folks. Say is going to get certification for her brilliant make-up know-how. Hopefully, she'll have some time to continue writing for us and share her adventures at school.
Anyway, there's still some minor tweaking I have to do with the layout and navigation of our site. For example, there should be PREV and NEXT buttons for each article and a link that will pop out Beautytube so you can watch the other half of the screen, if you really want to. Oh yeah, and I need to put the ads back up. Whooooopie.
Also, in case you care, I had some help with the design of the layout. It is an original layout (noone's template) and I did create it and code it, but I also put together the artwork using Illustrator with vectors I downloaded from the good people at www.freevectors.net, an AWESOME site. A million thanks to all the great artists there that shared their vector graphics with me. You've renewed my love for Adobe Illustrator. If you're artsy-fartsy like me and need a little more than a blank canvas to start off with, check out the resources online and use them. (*Watch out for copyrights, though. Look for work that is licensed under Creative Commons.) Nurture your creativity.

Labels: ,


♥Eve Villain on 3/28/2008 05:22:00 PM

3 comments

3 Comments:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Apr 22, 08:48:00 PM PDT  

OK wtf? the blog no longer exists.

By Blogger Eve Villain, at Thu Apr 24, 04:43:00 PM PDT  

hi eve! cool to see you're working your creative juices! awesome :) its looking good, dear! hope you guys can update it soon - I need beauty tips! hee hee

By Blogger jujubug, at Wed Jun 04, 10:04:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment